RA-60 Parking Lot Solar light, Features all new construction with heavy duty steel mounting bracket.
- Remote control operation loaded with options. Lights up to 60’wide rectangle of light when mounted at 11′
- Ships fully assembled, only requiring the mounting bracket to be installed on your pole.
- Mounts easily on any post from 2.5″ to 4″ diameter with supplied mounting hardware.
- NO TRENCHING.
- NO LONG RUNS OF ELECTRICAL WIRES
The RA- 60 parking lot solar light has many lighting modes.
1)Full brightness all night for 2 nights on a single full charge. Works well for sunny climates or summer operation.(requires minimum 7 hours per day direct sunshine for this mode)
2)60% brightness all night for at least 3 nights on a single full charge. Works well for sunny climates or summer operation (requires minimum of 5 hours per day direct sunshine for this lighting mode).
3)100% brightness when motion is sensed for 1 minute, then stays 1/3 brightness until motion is again sensed. Up to 5 nights of light on a single full charge. (Requires minimum 4.5 hours per day of sunshine for this lighting mode).
4)60% brightness when motion is sensed for 1 minute, then stays 20% brightness until motion is again sensed. (Up to 9nights on a full charge.)
5) Security light operation. Light is off unit motion is detected, then full brightness for 1 minute. In this mode, the light will work 10 times per night for up to 60 nights on a single charge. Great for office and cottage parking areas.
6) Economy mode. allows at least 100 hours of operation with NO sunshine. Ideal for winter operation when there may be up to 7 days of continuous bad weather.
7) LED ON/OFF.
8) TIMER OPERATION, 4Hr,6Hr,8Hr and 10 hour selectable. When you do not need the light , no use wasting battery power.The Ra-60 knows when its batteries are over discharged and will reduce light output to extend lighting time . If the charge is not sufficient, the light will turn off until the batteries receive some charge the next day. Five(5) minutes before the light will turn off, the RED LED will flash continuously until light goes off. Ra-60 also has a built in battery power indicator.Installation should take no more than 10 minutes on a post of 2.5″ to 4″ diameter. Recommended mounting height is 10′ to 11′. The pool of light is about 60′ X 18′ wide at 11′ mounting height.
1) Solar panel:27 watts mono crystal type.
2) Battery: new LiFeP04 type with 2000 charge cycles.
3) LEDpower: 10 watt maximum.
4) Remote control operation.
5) Body construction: Aluminum with baked on powder coat paint.
6) Bracket: Steel with baked on powder coat paint.
7) Lighting time: Selectable from 4 hours up to all night automatic on and off
8) Charge time: 8 hours summer time for full charge from dead battery, 3 hour to recharge the battery after that night.