THE MUSKOKA SOLAR WALL LIGHT
The Muskoka SolarWall Light is a stylish solar light and will brighten up any dark areas where there is no power or replace any standard wall light and save money on hydro.
The Muskoka Solar Wall Light automatically turns on at dark for up to 12 hours of lighting time, and a total of up to 20 hours of lighting time on a full charge. The Muskoka Solar Wall Light has two brightness settings for use almost anywhere. The aluminium body holds 18 SMD type natural daylight LED’s with 300 lumens on bright mode and 150 lumens on normal mode.
The large 20 W Poly-crystalline solar panel allows for fast charging of the long life 11.1V 4.4Ah (replaceable) lithium battery. It comes with a 15 foot cable to connect the light to the solar panel, and there is an optional 10 foot extension cable available.
MUSKOKA Solar Wall Light Specifications
- Effect: Wall Light for entrance, Boat House, Garage, House
- Fixture size: 16″ overall height, 10″ wide, 16″ depth (front of lamp shade to wall)
- Number of LEDs: 18 SMD type natural daylight color, mounted in standard light bulb body.
- Bulb size: Standard E27 socket with rated life of 40,000 working hours, (only works in the this light.
- Brightness Settings: 2. 300 Lumens on bright mode, 150 Lumens on normal mode
- Lighting Time: Up to 20 Hours on a Single Charge
- Solar Panel: 20W Poly-Crystalline Type Non Yellow or Fade. 19” x 13″ x 3″
- Replaceable Battery: 11.1V 4Ah Lithium
- Solar Panel Mounting: Wall mount