GEMINI SOLAR PATHWAY LIGHT
The Gemini is an elegant solar pathway bollard light – an update to a previous solar light known as the Millenium.
The large solar panel and powerful battery give up to 20 hours of light on a single charge. The light diameter, when on, is 24 feet.
The Gemini turns on automatically at dark and off at dawn, and its all aluminum body is made for all year operation. The battery will operate between -10C to +40C.
- Fixture size is 34.75 inches high
- The light head is 9 inches in diameter
- The light base is 6.25 in diamter
- Brightness is 220 lumens
- Lighting time – lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge
- The solar panel is 4.5W Crystalline type
- The battery is 3.7V 7Ah lithium
- Mounts with three screws in the base (not included)
Warranty – is one year against manufacturing defects.